Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wacky Holidays

So.. I've done a little bit of Christmas shopping. A little..
Picked up some pretty neat stuff for a cerstain someone. It's been a pretty busy season so far.. lot going on at work, and planning, etc. Candy has the Craft fair this weekend so that has consumed a lot of her time.

I have slowed down with the cars. That's not good. I suspect I will get back to it post Christmas. Here's hoping.
Although, tonight.. I did swap the tach from the dohc cluster to the HUD instrument panel. So..I guess every little bit counts.

I also wanted to display my not so flush stance. It really needs work. I definitely need a new suspension set up. I don't want to remove the collars on my coilovers. I haven't been disappointed with the ride, I just don't appreciate the look as much. I also don't think they are that great for lady drift. So here they are:

This definitely could use a smaller tire. I would also like to dial the wheel in a bit and tuck. I've been considering the koni+ground control set up, but I think I will be exploring that option with the vert. For this hatch I just want rigid and driftness with capability to slam for hella sexiness!

This is the second post I've made about the stance. So you know I am concerned






















Now I wanted to add a few picutres that were random..but have relevance to this most recent week.

Dickroll anyone? Yep, that's right.. we went to my mom's place the other night for dinner. She was making a pan asian kind of meal. It was delicious (needless to say). One of the eggrolls bear an uncanny resemblance to a mandick. Or..Wongburger. You choose!







Also.. a visit from one of the girls outside. She wanted to check out our tree I suspect. Video included!!


Moooooooooooooooooooo:


4 comments:

  1. moooooooo!

    at least u can slam... i dont even have the option of doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..one of these days you will! Do you have stock suspenshunz on zee carz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. strut and spring on the kouki.

    jackstands (stock) on the hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm..the suspension I ran the longest was Jack stands.

    ReplyDelete