Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rough Cut Video From The Cruise

So..here is another example of how I sit on things forever. Some footage from the Kanc Cruise this summer with the boys from 240sxONE. The majority of the filming was extremely subpar. I think we should have brought people with experience in filming and really put something nice together.

But the facts are I had to weed through hours of shit, and then good footage that was really just boring.

I still have not invested in better editing software yet. I thought it came with the upgrade for the OS that I bought...but I guess not.

So I apologize for the lack of cleaning up, editing, music, etc. I had big plans, but I dunno when I will actually get around to it..

P.S. the quality is really bad.. If I ever finish editing..I will upload it to vimeo or something.


1 comment:

  1. found my videographer for once i start going sideways in the hatch. ;]

    ReplyDelete