Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, Sunday.

So guys.. been a bit I guess. This week was alright. Got a good deal of things accomplished. My sister's 18th birthday for one.. and it was a success. food was delicious of course! Hung out with Kevin Phan and John after work on Tuesday. Kevin broke a Tie Rod while eating Doritos I guess. Weird. At any rate, Jordan, Rusty Weed, and some other dude came and met up. We were able to source a tie rod from Petey the next day and magic happened. Sick.

This weekend was slow but good. Got an oil/ filter change done on the Lancer. Upgraded to K&N filtration via airbox. Thank god I did that too. The lancer feels better with the new filter, full synthetic, and bigger wheels. Candy and I are thinking of upgrading to Fujita and possibly a works tune.

Also, Kevin P came and helped swap up the coilovers for the vert. Oh! Did I note that I picked up some Tein Super Streets for the vert? Immaculate, unused condition. A SEXCELLENT SCORE if I do say so myself. Toan and Shane Lach came by for help and moral support as well. Oh, Squid too. That guy.. lol

So I went to go take some pictures of the vert today with said coilovers installed and look what I see hanging in our driveway lot:

BLAM!


Tada!


Squibbly Flabdelly Doo!


Of course I talked to the guys. Both were chill, and were a little pumped to see all the 240s here yesterday. They didn't have time to come by and check out what we were doing but were happy to see some car stuff going on. One of the dudes works at a body shop ($core!) and told me to holler at him when I need work done.

And here is a shot of the vert. Front needs moar low, IMO. But we will see what it looks like when it gets the piggy lip. Gotta get the skirts too! Also gotta paint the other wheels!!! Sheeeesh!





Well...more to come!

4 comments:

  1. CHANABIS LOOKIN SO PHRESH AND SO CLEAAAAN

    the wheels are jewish now FYI, chanabis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whos cars did those belong to? Friends of Andrew?

    That vert is looking pretty damn sweet now. Need to help you out soon so i can chill at the ill farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont't trust that guy, hes a Vato he wants to sex the cows all night long.

    ReplyDelete