Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We match.

Umm.. I dunno. This may be my last post for a while. I have all these questions for myself. I guess.

I think I must have lived my life too fast when I was younger. It came crashing back. My skin has been really hot all day. I've been trying to keep cool. Kinda just been running my hands under water and touching my face and the back of my neck.

I don't know if it's working. It's not as soothing as I'd like.


What am I supposed to do? Where do I go from here? It's time to put my shoes back on and walk. I don't get to see your feet kicking along with me anymore.

Up, up and away.. I suppose.



Goodbye.. :/

3 comments:

  1. I barely know you, but I love ya like a brother.....even if you dislike Ricans. ;)





    You need a bike project to clear your mind.

    ReplyDelete