Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well thats one way to lose these walking blues -- diamonds on the soles of your shoes.

Okay.. so number one.. this rx7 Vert is beautiful. Brown and white for some reason is one of my favorite color combos when it comes to these borderline classic sports cars. I don't know why, but there is just something so charming about the combination that it really grabs my attention.







As some of you know, Candy and I just returned from a trip to Florida. Naples to be more precise. I had a blast, and I plan on returning as frequently as possible. I wish I could drive the S-Chassis down there too. The roads are all beautiful and very fast. It's just so much fun to drive around and check things out. There are a lot of great restaurants, burger joints, beautiful cars, gorgeous beaches, and so on.



It's such a shame to come back to poor weather when you get spoiled for a week. Not only that, I seemed to have caught a cold. I've been feeling under the weather, as miserable as the weather has been. It's a shame. I'm already waiting to venture down to Naples again (with bated breath, I may add). First thing I will do is hit up Lulu Belles for the delicious breakfast treat that I am so fond of.

I'd murder myself with the insane amount of 'Bad Ass Coffee' that I'd drink too. It was sooooo good. I wish there were a store around here. Ah well. I even went so far as to look into the cost of opening a franchise. Not particularly expensive -- yet still quite out of my price range.. lol

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Less than a month to get the car road worthy. Ughh.. Brakes; Alternator; Battery; front suspension. Someone please come help!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know when you need help, I'm sure Shane would be down to help as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you gonna forget me nigga. waddaheo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat... I already talked to you about working next weekend!!! Can't wait! Have you ordered caliper rebuild kits yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. que paso with with the brakes and suspension?

    ReplyDelete