Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Abandon ship?

So.. I'm here at the begining of the month.
I have three weeks to pull my car together, register it, inspect it.
Pretty sure there is almost no shot at that.
Money is tight, bills are due.
I am at a point where I am considering just giving up the dream and sticking with the vert.
I don't want to, but I feel like I am in a corner. Forget about building , forget about drifting.
So much invested, so little to show.
How fucking discouraging.
:(
What do I do?

4 comments:

  1. Noooo, dont do that. we'll find a way. theres always a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^What she said...

    Or, we convert the vert to 5-speed, toss your wheels on it, swap motors, give it full interior, and then you save your shell for a few months and we get it drifting later this year! YYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo guy, you got a supportive girlfriend and friends to help you out. i think you already know the answer to your question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You give up and I'm coming to Dunstable to fight you.

    ReplyDelete