Friday, June 11, 2010

I want to try a bagel with lox:

Well.. I've been trying to clean up the house as best I can. It's really gross! And Nachito has just been destroying my sweater. hahaha.. Ah well. He's alright sometimes..

At any rate.. I found out it will cost approximately $250 to get new glasses.. the ones I want anyhow. This weekend I think will be spent doing that.

I have been seeing a lot of crazy animals around the house lately. Eduardo has been hanging out a lot. Also...this random Turkey who was on my car the other day..and then sitting under the cherry tree to avoid being rained on. I felt bad for the guy.. He runs away at the site of me though.



I've watched a lot of Futurama in the last few days. It sort of keeps me at bay. It's familiar. Chulita has been there too. She's really great. She never leaves my side. She's been my personal space heater every night too. It's been surprisingly cold.




So cold in fact, that I wore my new scarf yesterday! I truly dress like an old man. As exemplified:



Ehh..not much to really post about. I've thought a lot, come to terms, etc etc.

My sister graduates soon. I was just approved for the day off. I have to decided on a present.

2 comments:

  1. I have been slacking on keeping myself updated on here! All need to chill soon. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete