Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tell me how to tell myself:

Wooh! What's up?

Gaaaaahd. I don't even know what to type about. I don't want to riddle this blog with sadness. Sadness makes it worse!

I've been blogging more on IAM. Sorry. I don't mean to leave you all in the dark.

Let's see. Number 1 major thing is Candy has moved out. She found a great little spot in Lowell. It's actually not little. It's real cute in fact. We've been moving her stuff over there.

Blunstable house has been getting progressively more devoid of all the wonderful stuff. Just as well, I suppose.

I desire tattoos. I found a great picture on Clayton Addison's IAM feed of him and his g/f. Just a self portrait he took, burned the tattoos in the picture though and it was just really inspiring. You should see it. Makes me feel nekid.

For anyone who was not aware..I separated my AC joint in a bicycle accident last month. Finally the arm is free. Still hurts a great deal! Shit yea! But I do have a cool bike. Single speed for now. Gotta get used to pedaling one gear before fixed madness!




I hung out with Alexis Bledel the other day. That was pretty cool.

OH SHIT! I got my face tattooed. See?!



K, bai!

2 comments:

  1. Damn guy that dont even look like you. Its been some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!! What up bro?! Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete