Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brevity is the soul of wit:

This is destined to be a short update. I'm at work!


Car news: Got all new components to rebuild. OEM rods which will be cryo treated, OEM timing chain rebuild, water pump, oil pump + front cover, gasket kit.


Going to order forged internals soon. Machine work is already done for the block, honed, bored, decked, deglazed, hot tanked, yada yada. .020 over Yay!


I've got one block going to Leon...plus a head. I have a motor for the vert, and 5 speed for vert.

I have to get my headwork done for my BC valve train. teeheehehehe


This weekend consisted of me disassembling my bike, after walking out to the bike in the shed. Turns out I had horizontal drop outs all along. Went to Goodales bike shop. They suck. They are not helpful, and totally ignored me. well, sorry.. that is it. :-(

3 comments:

  1. nice, an update finally.

    what are your plans for the bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip flop hub and a makeover are all my plans so far.

    Front brake too. For now. I need some guidance first. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. if a makeover is in order id suggest a powder coat. its harder to get it super shiney with a wetsand and buff on a bike.

    figure out your chain line and go from there.

    ReplyDelete