Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to ruin photographs.



Put subject Patrick into the shot. haha.. just kiddin'.
Ahh, we love the funny face. This is an old shot from my mom's old house. In the basement.

So.. not really much to update on the car right now. It's 2:45 in the morning.

So instead of posting about my 2nd favorite subject.. I'd post about my first.
This picture is taken with Candy's Mac book. I really like it though. We have it printed and framed in our room. Sure, it's not great quality when it comes to resolution... but the quality people... fuhgeddaboutit.

now.. this one right here happens to still be one of my favorite pictures of us. I am truly a man of candid nature, even when we should be taking pictures.. this is from when we first started hanging out and I wore Sperry's all the time.
It doesn't get much better than this. We are dope.
Truly fun loving and very much in love.
It really is a lot of fun to be around us.

I really like this shot of Candy. It's a lot more recent.
It was hard to go through the catalogue of pictures on this computer
as there were about 15 thousand.
Makes it hard to pick some to choose.
I was going to make a time line.. oh well. I like this picture. It's great.

Remember when I was talking about ruining pictures.. C'monnn. And you know we have the best smiles out of anyone you know.
I love this little lady.



3 comments:

  1. Haha, what a couple of queers! You guys rock! Good one Pat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the tats, if your free this weekend we'll be wrenching away hopefully dropping the motor in if you want to hang out and help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. teeghehhehehehehehheheheheeeheeeeheheheheh
    you are making me all sorts of warm and fuzzy and blushing over here at my desk. :3 ILU x1012-0-10-123-i01920395830489530 <33<33<333333

    ReplyDelete