Sunday, January 31, 2010

Almost had a fresh set of SSR Mesh!

Candy likes Falken Hanabis. This wheel belongs to her. All of her car parts are inside the house. All of mine are freezing outside in the cold like homeless field mice! Hahaha..

Anyways, we leave soon for FL. Long drive. (Yep, I said it.. we are driving) Candy has never been on a road trip, and really hasn't been anywhere outside of New England and New York City I think. This will be exciting. I don't mind the long drive. I'm so used to it anyways. It should be fun though. And another great thing about driving down is that we will have license to drive where we want to when we want to. We don't have to borrow or rent a car. Freedom to explore is a good thing.

By the way.. I looked up Dunkin Donuts in the town we will be in and miraculously there are at least 5. That makes me feel great. Normally when I go to visit other places out of New England I can almost never find one within reasonable distance of where I am staying. Needless to say, 5 may not be a lot of DD but I am extremely pumped.

I'm pretty excited to pick up my freshly machined block! Also, I am ordering my pistons when I'm back from Florida!! Woooh

Met up briefly with Kevin Phan, Shane, Toan and friends last night. They were helping out with Kevin's drop in. I walked away with a 75a fuse (Thanks Kevin!) and that made it all worth it. Cool cats.

Kevin Starling has asked me to be a groomsman in his wedding. I'm gonna steal the show. lol.. just kidding. I'm happy/surprised to even be considered as a candidate in the first place, and will be happy to stand up there and look good while he ties the not!

We went to Carraba's last night. If you have never been, I don't recommend it. Do not believe the hype. If you are interested in having black pepper be the overwhelming spice ingredient in ALL of your food, you actually may want to consider this place. Be prepared to wait a long time if you aren't smart enough to call ahead of time (People were angry that we had been there for minutes and were seated when they've been waiting for an hour +)

No comments:

Post a Comment