Thursday, January 21, 2010

I got Martha Stewart givin' me stock tips:


Here is a mother fucking picture!
So... I am truly pumped about the March 21st meet and cruise. And I will continue to refer to it as "Boss Town". That shit will be off the chain.

There is no way to be done my build by then, so I will go via hatch in all it's stock power glory. Hopefully I will have at least replaced the exhaust by then. Also, a tight bomb job is in the works.

Work lately has been a total drag. What's new? Kevin is also leaving the company next week. The only positive aspect will be I will have to clear out my work email a shit ton less.. haha.

We leave for Florida in a couple of weeks. I'll be happy to just be on the road. If only I could source a god damn CB radio for the trip. I need to be on top of where the smokey locals are.

This is a pretty boring update. Sorry, Toan. I know you're the only one readin' this. haha

3 comments:

  1. all good man. whats the news with the bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor happens to have a buddy who is super into fixies so I am waiting on him to swing by with some insider suggestions. I need a rear wheel, Crank shnaz, hub, chain, and new front brake set up.

    ReplyDelete