Saturday, March 6, 2010

Do work, Bosstown.

Today Kevin Starling, Kevin Phan, His boy Sam, and Franky came by to quest for the start up. Battling with the positioning of the alternator too the morning. KPhan helped out with rolling my front fenders.

Will still need to roll the rears. He should be stopping by on Thursday.

You may notice the new title. Shot is courtesy of Kevin Phan.

Today was fun as busy work can be.

Candy and I went out to Michael Timothy's again. The restaurant never fails. I love their Filet! Next time I will probably try something off whatever seasonal menu items they may have.

Well.. now all there is to do is new tires, brakes (I am hoping I can score some free used ones from a buddy..we'll see), seats (what a pain in the ass), roll rear fenders, and register.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this was a good time! Can't wait to get her finished!

    ReplyDelete