Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I once knew a dog, or should I say..she once knew me

Hey. What's goin' on? Nothing incredibly new here.

Thursday though..whooooo shit! Matt is coming down and we shall begin block assembly! Fuck yea! Did I ever post a picture of the new rear color for my car? No? Okay..here:

Photobucket

Not much crappinin' otherwise. My main plan is to get the vert running and hatch completed by the end of May. This will be for the BBQruise I plan on hosting in June! I will post an official date when I discuss it more with my niggaz. We're going to plan out a sick route though.

Fuck..I love driving the 240s. And just hangin' with other people who enjoy as much. Like this guy -

Photobucket


The plan on Saturday is to head down to CT and pick up some PS and 5speed parts..Plus I am picking up a shifter/clutch from Kevin Starling. All for the vert of course.

We're going to do the big swappy stuff at Kevin Phan's. Shit will be off the chain. Kevin, probably Kevin too...and I will be setting aside major time for swap love.

Also...visited Pete the other day. His car is lookin' pretty fly. It's come a hell of a long way, I will tell you that much. It's almost unreal. And he's done it basically over the course of a year. Right now he is just waiting on his modded knuckle set up from PBM. Crazy.

Photobucket


I've got a slightly better picture of the new pink on my car for you dudes who wanna scope:
It's just asking for dick. lol. Can't wait to be heckled on the streets!
Photobucket



And just for Toan:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Add this = width="500" or whatever size you want, after this part:
    < img src=" http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/kevin_phan/D70s/D70/BHCC.jpg" width="500" without the spaces at the end of the html. Thats if you want your photos a certain size!

    Sounds soupy dawg. We shall do work once the time comes.

    ReplyDelete