Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's so loud here!

Well...it's been a while since I've updated. I haven't had much time really. I am just taking a few minutes before KPhan and Jon get here to sit down and type.

These last couple weeks have been spent getting cars ready. Some buddies of mine and myself worked pretty hard on preparing my car for BOSSTOWN. Unfortuntely, it didn't pan out the way we had planned / I had hoped. I feel like I let some people down. And I'm sorry. It's the nature of the beast.

However..this next couple of months will be spent with focus on both the hatch and the vert. I am going to start the assembly next weekend. Today I am getting under the car with KPhan and we are going to inspect the brake lines. This needs to happen.

I'm thinking June 19th..BBQ Cruise at my place. All back roads, no stop lights..really not too many stop signs.. flat, smooth, windy...some fast roads. Should be fun. I have to map out a solid route but I was thinking ending up at somewhere either in Lowell or Nashua.

BOSSTOWN this past Sunday was truly more epic than I think any of us expected. Much more cars showed up than I thought would..and it was just awesome. I hope we are able to reproduce these meets throughout the spring and summer. I can't wait!

Well..I would post pics of Bosstown, vid of Bosstown..but most of you who read this have already seen it.

Next entry might be a little more exciting.

2 comments: