Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey do you remember that guy Larry next door?

So..big and important news! Bosstown is Sunday. Weather is promising at the moment! I'm pretty pumped. Pay day is Friday. I have to register the car on that day. I have some painting to do that I was hoping to get done with a particular buddy of mine. And we had biiiig plans for all sorts of outrageous sexiness.. problem is..now he probably can't come by. Boner killing.

In other news.. Marchmas is coming up. I had plans to get Leon something pretty sweet but I realized he might not feel the gift is as sick as I do. That fucking queerbait! Oh well..I guess I will just have to find something else! Hahaha.

Speaking of Leon..this weekend he came up and we went to Funworld in Nashua. That place sucks. But, they do have Stage 3 Initial D..which we pwn the shit out of (and look like assholes doing it). I mean, seriously. We're legitimate adults. Not like 20 year old adults. Like..real adults...cussing and tearing up a hilariously shitty, yet undeniably awesome arcade game.

After finishing up there we went to Kevin Phan's place to do Leon's Exhaust. Long story short, the bolts for the cat flange were SOOO rusted that it took nearly 30 minutes each. One we ended up having to torque stress enough to break it. The other one took some careful and precise wrenching. Moreover, the hangers on the muffler were so riddled with rust deposit and build up that we had to cut the rubber hanger bushings. But..luckily the install took like..5 or 10 minutes. Now Leon is loud and asshole like. Just like the rest of us. Not quite AS loud as me (FUCK) but loud enough to disturb him. hahahaha. And btw..that is not either of us playing the Initial D game.

Did I mention that I was going with Candy to see Weird Al in Concert? WTF!!?? Hahaha.. as if Summer couldn't rule hard enough, Weird Al comes to the area. Priceless. I've never seen him before, but as a Child I adored his songs. Fuck Raffi, fuck that other dude with the guitar. Weird Al. Straight thuggin', Son.

Also, hey..got another dog. His name is Nachito. He is also of the Jack Russell mix variety. You can check a picture of him out on Candy's Blog. He is Jack Russell, Bull Terrier. I have awarded him the "Worst Snoopy Ever" Award.

So yea.. Not a whole lot going on. I should do my brakes for the meet but I probably won't. (Be careful driving around me, guys..lol). Justin is coming up in the Morning. I gotta pick up my sister from School because of her modified schedule but I am still gonna try and hang with him for a few minutes.

Not much else to write.

In summation: Bosstown..go; Brakes are for mother nature; Open up your face and eat it; Dogs eat food and make bathroom; Initialize on Saturday; Exhausts rule; Cheesy teeth Bitches.

3 comments:

  1. next time with the exhaust... break the bolts and drill that mofucker with a tungsten bit.

    engine brake.

    and pics of nachito! cross linking doesnt count!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN WORLD IS AWESOME! And initial D sucks, Wangan Midnight is where it's at!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, I enjoy both. I am not sure there is a Wangan arcade game though!?

    Toan..I will provide, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete