Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The hatch needs more squat, less poke, and paint!

Hey guys. I'm making a post to really document how embarrassed I currently am by my hatch.
The most redeeming thing about it is Carl and Wongburger. Hansom fellows for sure. I used to think the raked stance and 15 or 16s with some dick ass poke was the way to go with the hatch...meh.

Below you'll see a few pics, and even a really shitty video (brought to you by Matty :|)

Anyways on with some fotos:
Fuhgeddaboutit!
Here is a few shots from the Kanc cruise this summer. The bottom two were taken by Keven Starling (credit where credit is due.. lol)

This illustrates how much farther I need to dump this car. It rides stiff, pretty comfortable..but this ain't no daily driver! I want this shit to be on it's face, dragging nuts! I'm thinking wide body on the rear too..I just gotta settle on a coilover set up. I am just sick of the raked stance I used to jock so hard.


Apparently I offroad.. at least you'd
Think!

And some vidya! Remember..Matty took it...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment