Wednesday, November 18, 2009

STICKERS?!!

So being broke really sucks. Basically, we've been scraping together what little funds we can do pay the things we need to. Bills are taken care of and all that shit. Now spending money is low. BOGUS!


At any rate.. I might be having some stickers printed out, not sure if we're gonna do die cut or print yet. And I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna do a pigbomb related sticker. Not entirely sure yet. It just depends on when, really.

Sorry, I don't really have something cool to update with. It's been a slow week. Next week I plan on scooping up some Hanabis for Candy. We're probably gonna work on the vert a good deal. That right there will be the money. Hahaha.

Thanksgiving is up in the air for me too. I really don't feel like doing anything for it this year. I dunno why.
Here is a video for you all to check out. It's from the cruise. I feel like I am leaving you guys high and dry. Just a snap of Film from inside Leon's car coming under the bridge onto 93North. Featuring Myself and Willy Will.

That is all for now. Buy my parts and stickers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment