Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update - Pictures from our recent past



So, I had plans for some epic post regarding the kanc cruise. Sexy pics and awesome videos and yada yada. Truth be told... I have not really worked on the video in some time. It's been a complete pain in the ass in fact. I need a software upgrade before I can really make it shine. Right now I'm talking awful editing comparable to using two VCRs to assemble footage.
Haha, well, needless to say...it may be a while before I can post som
ethin
g worthy. But I do have some alright pictures to post. So I figure why not?

So here are some shots!
Snazzy picture of Willy Will's car:
Photobucket

And here is a shot of Leon and I at about 7AM. I like the sh
ot..a good candid.
we leave


Some Dan Button for dat ass..
Photobucket


Another good shot...at least I like it. Simplistic and kinda dirty. Good
Photobucket

Now...Sorry for all the huge pictures. I wanted to post them big because I like them that way. I know usually I post something a little smaller. But these may find there way onto my computer background at work today.

P.S... Today is my first Friday of the week which I love. I hate split days, shitty hours, and having to really modify my life for this, but...I get by. This weekend(s) I think we are really going to have to attack the vert to get it ready enough to replace the interior, and move, and swap the motor.

Farts~

Anyways... I end with this

-Patrick

4 comments: