Monday, November 23, 2009

Holy Hell!

So this week is going to be a hell of a long week. So much to do, and, well...only the standard allotment of time in which to do it!

Candy and I are both working 6 days straight this week. We are going to be in the office on Thanksgiving...ughh.. THANK FUCKING GOD FOR THAT!

Ah well..extra money is always good. It's been a bitch this week. I am literally flat broke and Candy is pretty close. Rough! We're doin' alright. I am trying to sell parts, people say "I'll get it this weekend" and then never get back to me. Ah well, I'm sure other people are hurtin' right now too.

Recently, I've done virtually nothing. My motivation has been pretty slack. Muffins have not been getting baked! If you know what I mean.. And I am sure you might. I'm not even sure.

I need to pick up a *NEW* alternator for the hatch..and probably a new battery. But..I find it hard to really get that together when I wanna pull the motor and build that smelly slut up. We still have not found a garage (which also bums me out huge) and that is important. A very important step. We're still just trying to get shit together.

For the vert I have to get some sound deadening..then we are going to replace the interior. We gotta reupholster the gross tweed looking knit pattern bull plop that Nissan decided would look good with something far sexier. I wanna get the interior wrapped up. I found an HUD sub harness too..so hopefully that will work out in our benefit. Just gotta figure out the wiring.

I missed the swap meet yesterday. That's bullshit.
Picking up Hanabis for the Vert on Saturday..that is so sick that I believe only Disturbed fans could possibly understand... >_>
I need a passenger seat for my hatch.

Other than that...golden..I think. Who knows. I just wish things would fall together soon.


1 comment: