Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So far I suck at this..

But shit... I'm currently the only asshole who has even posted. I figured someone else would have contributed...but apparently they just can't hang.

Anyways.. let's see..what is new?

I picked up a Bride Zeta II about a month ago for the hatch..you guys know what they look like so I won't be posting. Candy and I picked up some Corbeaus for the vert. They are pretty boss. I think the Vert is going to be wicked hella pissa. At least I am hoping.

I really dropped the ball on posting about the Kancamagus cruise from August. Which is bullshit. That was a goo
d time. Got to meet some of the kids from ONE for the first time. All solid!

I have plenty of video and pictures from that... I'll really have to get off my ass and take care of that so I have something to post. I feel like this is already shaping up to be dog shit and that is not what I want. But...let's see where it goes.

And since everyone is only into blogs for the pictures... I'll leave with a teaser from the cruise.

-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment